Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer, summer timmme!

Remembering the good ole days of listening to summer music with the windows down in the yellow bug. Gosh I actually miss that little car! I'm thinking how fast this summer has already gone by! First starting the summer with a camping trip, next a week at camp at UCYC camp as a camp group leader for Kelsey's group, and then a week of rest (LOL) vacation Bible school, and then onto San Diego. WOO and that is just the half of it!

Here's the crazy waterslide at camp we called it slide and die. (I was not brave enough for this one!

Girls on top of camp from our Geo Cache Hike.


Kelsey rock climbing... all my group got to the top. (I did not try this one either.)


The worship time at camp was the best. The lessons were fun and the music was amazing. (I still am having a hard time hearing because the worship center was a rockin!) God is so great and through this camp I saw kids just purely worshiping the Lord. AMAZING!!


Here is a link to see the video of camp.
http://www.ucyc.com/Junior2Videos2009.htm

The boys had a weekend with our small group for a paintball weekend in Flagstaff. They had a great time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment