Thursday, December 18, 2008

In the mist of chaos


I have piles and piles of photos, cds, books, scrapbook supplies, preschool curriculum all around me.  I would love to have one of those HGTV shows come in and help me organize it all.  Truly, I think I'm going to need professional help.  In the mists of all this chaos, we had to run to a school music program.  AHHH- my little man was so adorable up on stage.  He was so proud and sang loud.  I truly think my son loves to sing.  When he was little he would ALWAYS hum.  When he likes the food he eats he hums.  When he was the ring bearer for my brothers wedding he sang twinkle twinkle little star all the way down the aisle.  Mr T.  just always has a song in his heart.  Now my little man is almost as tall as I am, and he is still the sweetest boy on earth.  (No lie!)  I really loved having a night of reflection on how happy he makes me.  Thank you God for this beautiful little boy, who I know will work wonders in your name.
PS.  I cannot figure out how to use commas.  I've even been researching the stupid things.  I still haven't figured them out yet.  

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I can help with the organization methods -- but they are pretty brutal. If you really want my help, let me know. I am a little too much like Monica Gellar in this area and like the thought of cleaning/organizing other spaces.

    Also, you don't know how to use commas as in general? Or specifically on the blog?

    ReplyDelete