Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa and Snow....



Oh we had such a wonderful night!  I love seeing Santa and the Christmas lights!  Traditions are so fun and sitting with Santa is a big one for our family.  I have an album that I keep out for the holidays of all the past years we have seen Santa.  It is so great because I just put one picture in a year and I'm all caught up.  YEAH!! I am a consultant for Once Upon A Family.  This company has really helped me to focus on the important things that we do with our family, like traditions.  (Plus I got to go to Jamaica for free!)  OUAF has simple tools to help make those traditions achievable in our crazy lives.   Tonight we filled our book with the 2008 Santa picture.  We just made the cut off for the end of the line. WHOOSH!  Santa was terrific.  He spent at least 25 minutes with my kids going over their past behavior for the year and what each one wanted for Christmas.  We got wonderful pictures to capture the moment so my Dori brain will always be available to get a visual.  We also caught pretend snow (bubbles) in the Santa area.  Princess P. loved the "snow"!  You can tell by her face that she was in pure kid heaven.  Another tradition that we do during this time is to visit a very special neighborhood that has lights galore and also a backyard walk through of the story of the birth of Christ.  This year one of our friends let us take a family picture on the rocking horse.  So I have warm fuzzies thinking about our night and I'm sure the kids will be dreaming of sugar plums dancing in their dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks like a fun day! Happy, happy :)

    I found you via SITS...you were the comment before me today.

    ReplyDelete